PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT... AND WE'VE HAD LOTS OF PRACTICE!
I Love Cleaning is a perfectly passionate cleaning business offering both Domestic Cleaning and Commercial Cleaning services in Walsall and its surrounding area's. We're proud to say that many of our clients have been with us since we started, nearly 10 years ago!
We have a wide client base covering private homes, serviced flats, commercial properties, landlords' accommodation, estate agent lettings and construction company developments. Our latest acquisition and development sees the launch of a new industrial division in 2018.
WHY USE I LOVE CLEANING?
How do we compare to cleaners who work for corporate companies & franchises?
1) Cleaning to us isn't just a job, it's a career and one we take great pride in being successful at!
2) All the gear and no idea? Fancy uniforms and expensive, branded, vehicles DON'T guarantee a good clean. What they do guarantee is inflated costs that are passed on to you. We do have smart and recognisable uniforms, but we don't spend a fortune trying to look the part - we let the positive testimonials do the talking and instead we guarantee a great service that's value for money.
3) We believe in transparent billing. We get our consultancy and quotations right, first time round, so you'll never be lumbered with additional costs that you weren't expecting.
4) Before you think about using a big 'PLC' or 'franchise' check their reviews on websites first - they can be very revealing!
We deliver what we say we'll deliver - and some!
5) We can specify an exact time of arrival and we won't tell you to expect us some time in the afternoon or morning. We want to fit into your schedule and not for you to fit into ours!
If you're not 100% happy with our clean then we will return to rectify the problem within 24 hours.
All of our staff have undergone CRB checks
Rest-assured that your property is in safe hands - our business & teams are fully insured
MEET THE TEAM
I Love Cleaning is the brainchild of Jody Langford. Jody's job is to put the passion into cleaning and to keep the business ship shape and in Bristol fashion.
Jody was once a key figure within one of the UK’s biggest restaurant groups, where tough hygiene audits and cleaning regimes accounted to a large proportion of the groups’ success.
She set up the business back in 2008 when on maternity leave, having decided to leave her insurance job in the city to capitalise on her weird obsession with cleaning.
Richard has played a silent roll in the business since 2008 but jumped on board in 2018 to help launch the company's industrial division.
Richard is an experienced marketing professional with a background in branding, events and business development. His role is to promote the I Love Cleaning brand.
Susan has been with I Love Cleaning for several years, proving herself to be one of the businesses key operators. Susan's tough cleaning standards ensure that the dust isn't just swept under the carpet. Susan's job is to coordinate the cleaning teams and handle the administration.